Yaksha’s Support Center a repository for all the guides you need for reference, FAQs, and resources, providing comprehensive assistance for a seamless user experience.
- Clear all the cache & history from the browser & incognito window
- Stable network to be a minimum of 1mbps.
- Block your notification pop-up before taking the assessment.
- Try to reload the assessment page. If still not responding, change the time zone to GMT+5:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai.
- If the assessment got stuck in between, please refer to the instruction page to ensure the cut-off time has not passed and reload the assessment page without moving out of the assessment tab
Use different Government IDs (PAN card, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Driving License, Passport) with a clearer image. College/Office ID will not be considered valid.
Go to your registered email’s inbox -> in the search bar type firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to find it, please check your spam and junk folders.
- Assessment may get terminated for violations. Please refer to the instructions and avoid restricted actions and violations before taking the test.
- We will share the report with the test administrator after the assessment and the test administrator will reach out to you.
This occurs due to a lack of improper lighting. Candidates are advised to follow the instructions and the user guide shared.
- Plain background.
- No light source should be present behind the candidate.
Yes, this is advisable to avoid the caching issues. The browser cached should not create any trouble hence it is advisable to use an incognito window.