Want to know the secret sauce of “How to ‘HR’ in today’s world”?
This e-book compiles insights from tHRob – Yaksha eVALU@E webinar featuring guest speakers Sahil Nayar, (Senior Associate Director at KPMG), Ms. Annapurna A., (Head of HR & Admn. of Fime India Private Limited) and Sindhu Kalyanasundaram, (Director of Sarva Happiness and Ignite Akademi).
Here we collate some answers to questions related to strategy, culture, and policies that will help organizations not just attract and engage but also continue retaining top talent.
- HR is currently facing the tug of war for talent. Only employee-centric strategies are going to help them win.
- Look within the organization for talent and cross-skill them to fit the new role
- An employee who is engaged has one intrinsic trait – that is the sense of belonging
- Knowledge can help you talk but skill sets help you deliver
- Organizations that allow work to be measured on results and not how many hours you logged, are the organizations that are seeing the best of talent work for them
- We’ll know the priorities of the person only when we connect with them. Then we’ll automatically find moments of truth or moments that matter where we can create an impact.