Ultimate Checklist for HR Professionals
Having a set of to-dos in place ensures that everyone on the tech hiring team is on the same page. It also keeps the hiring process going and aids decision-makers in identifying inefficiencies in each step of the recruitment process.
The talent acquisition of the future is already here. Right from sourcing candidates to final selection, incorporating right data/metrics and having a streamlined process helps the productivity and efficiency of tech hiring.
Use this comprehensive recruitment process checklist to standardize your company’s hiring procedures and ensure you can assist decision-makers in eliminating inefficiencies.
Ultimate checklist for HR professionals.
- Establish job requirement
- Write a recruitment ad
- Identify job boards
- Leverage networks & referrals
- Gather applications & screen them in ATS.
- Automate resume parsing
- Automate shortlisting
- Conduct Skills assessments
- Conduct Technical Tests
- Job simulations
- Reference checks
- Criminal record checks
- Security clearance checks
- Resume cross-referencing
- Qualification verification
- Work experience verification
Incorporate Data into Hiring
Understand the process
Streamline your hiring process
- Cost per hire
- Time to hire
- Source of hire
- Candidate experience scores
- Job offers acceptance rates
Collect data efficiently
- Use software to your advantage
- Find different ways to collect data
Use the data efficiently for
- Job offers
Invest in data acquisition</h3.
Use data to evaluate
- Optimizing internal recruitment
- Discuss requirements for each position
- Provide details about open roles
- Write the job description
- Send job opening ‘News’ email
- Maintain careers area on your intranet.
- Post company’s website
- Review work samples & assignments
- Keep candidates in loop
- Be careful with bias
- Focus on objective data
Choose the Right Assessment Platform for Tech Hiring
- Simple to operate
- Supports multiple types of assessments
- Has automated reports & analytics
- Supports coding & stack-based assessments
- In-depth code quality reports
- Anti-cheating measures
- Remote proctoring
- Online library of questions
- Customizable options
- Assessment options based on JDs of your organization
- Automation capabilities for setting up assessments
- Has good customer reviews
- Easily accessible & 24X7 support
Questions to ask about AI Recruitment Solutions
- Available 24/7?
- Easy to integrate?
- Help solve problems?
- Provide data insights?
- Avoid bias?
- Easy to use?
- Improve quality of hiring?
- Automate screening?
- Automate background checks?
- Have pre-assessment?
- Does it have a chatbot?
- Make skillset recommendations?
Campus Recruitment Strategies for Tech Talent
- Identify your requirements & goals
- Leverage Digital Channels
- Leverage careers page for online job applications
- Invest in screening & assessment software
- Set up codathons & stackathons
- Host student events & tech challenges
- Conduct virtual interviews
Interview Scheduling at Volume Recruitment
- Use pre-hire assessments
- Invest in high-volume hiring software
- Use automation to speed up the process
- Allow self-scheduled interviews
- Integrate ATS for easier screening
- Integrate assessments with video interviews
- Recording & reviewing of the session