Remote Hiring in Volumes? We’ve Got You!
High-volume hiring poses several challenges that aren’t encountered in regular recruiting. You’re already juggling multiple tasks as a recruiter, which is multiplied tenfold when you’re hiring at scale. Interview scheduling is much easier when you’re recruiting for a smaller number of roles at once, as is often the case in corporate recruitment. You can manually schedule interviews with candidates one by one. This approach, however, is unsustainable in high-volume hiring. That’s why you’ll need a way to reduce manual labor and schedule multiple candidates at the same time. If you’re looking for a streamlined and efficient way to schedule interviews, this checklist is for you..
Volume Recruitment’s Interview Scheduling Checklist will help make the process more streamlined and less prone to errors. This list is designed with volume recruitment’s interview scheduling needs in mind, but it may also be used by other companies that need an effective system for scheduling interviews.
- Use pre-hire assessments to narrow down your interview pool.
- Invest in high-volume hiring software to make scheduling easier.
- Spend time interacting with qualified candidates who are most likely to be a good fit for your organization.
- Improve interview scheduling efficiency by automating the process.
- Use automation technology to speed up and improve your decision-making processes.
- Allow candidates to self-schedule their interviews, which creates a better applicant experience.
- Incorporate either asynchronous or synchronous video interviewing.
- To collaborate effectively synchronize all recruiter calendars.
- Look for software that allows you to schedule interviews with multiple candidates at once and with recording option.
- Finally, ensure that your interview solution is integrated with your company’s applicant tracking system (ATS).