AWS Cloud Architect
Some of the roles and responsibilities for an AWS Solutions Architect include:
- Architecting, building, and maintaining cost-efficient, scalable cloud environments for the organization.
- Understanding business objectives of the company and creating cloud-based solutions to facilitate those objectives.
- Moving archaic systems into the cloud for more efficiency within the organization – aka digital transformation.
- Keeping cloud environments secure and preventing downtime or security breaches.
- Determining the risk associated with third-party platforms or frameworks.
- Looking for ways to improve operations within company to digitize common tasks.
- Designing, building, maintaining internal cloud applications for the organization.
- Transferring data and internal processes to cloud architecture.
- Keeping data leakage and downtime to an absolute minimum.
- Keeping up to date on best practices in cloud computing and making improvements to the cloud infrastructure of their company or organization.
- Communicating with internal teams, like Sales, Operations, and IT.
- Communicate with stakeholders and build applications to meet project needs.
- Making hardware and software recommendations for the organization, based on needs of the project and organization