Mapping skill gaps and competencies Made Easy with Yaksha's Adaptive Assessments
Explore our engaging assessments that can help your organization analyze each employee’s skill gaps and competencies. Yaksha’s adaptive assessments enhance learner engagement and take the guesswork out of skill evaluation.
Transform Your Workforce with Adaptive Assessments' Efficient Skill Profiling
Enhance Learner Engagement
Divide your assessments into Zero, Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert levels. Your workforce will level up as they answer questions correctly. However, they will regress levels if they select the wrong answers. This process can make assessments engaging while breaking the monotony of regular MCQ assessments.
Get Precise Outcomes
With adaptive assessments, we use an algorithm that adapts to the proficiency levels of your test takers. The results are error-free and precise, ensuring you get accurate insights into your employees’ competencies.
Build a Robust Skilling Roadmap
Adaptive assessments make it easier to map competencies across various levels. That can help you create a personalized skilling roadmap for each test taker. Empower your HR and L&D teams to design targeted training programs and foster continuous growth within your tech team.
Unleash the Power of Adaptive Assessments - Advantages You Can't-Miss!
Elevate Your Evaluation Process with Yaksha's Adaptive Assessments
- Yaksha’s adaptive assessments help you evaluate candidates/employees across essential areas like technical skills, collaborative abilities, and industry knowledge.
- Make well-informed decisions about hiring and training with a holistic understanding of their capabilities.
- With Yaksha’s adaptive assessments, gain objective insights into individual strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify areas for improvement and tailor training programs for targeted skill development.
- Empower your organization with data-driven assessments that provide valuable insights.
- Enhance your ability to make strategic decisions that foster team growth and drive success.
Here’s How Yaksha Has Helped Organisations Like Yours
As a tech HR and L&D professional, you are expected to always keep an eye on the current and upcoming trends of L&D and tech